Haleo Luau Ticket Reservations
Located on gorgeous oceanfront land overlooking ancient historical sites at the Sheraton Kona Resort, Haleo Luau invites you to experience a special evening in paradise. Haleo Luau brings to life the traditions and cultural practices of the old Hawaii, from the impressive torch lighting ceremony to the detailed history of Keauhou, your evening is sure to be memorable.
This memorable Kona luau also features island arts & crafts, a scrumptious luau buffet dinner and an entertaining show that tells the story of important historical events through music and dance. Immerse yourself in a piece of Hawaiian culture and tradition, and learn about the history of the old Hawaii.
Haleo Luau Highlights:
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in cultural activities that take place before dinner
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from the Islands
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:15 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours