Haleo Luau Ticket Reservations
Located on gorgeous oceanfront land overlooking ancient historical sites at the Sheraton Kona Resort, Haleo Luau invites you to experience a special evening in paradise. Haleo Luau brings to life the traditions and cultural practices of the old Hawaii, from the impressive torch lighting ceremony to the detailed history of Keauhou, your evening is sure to be memorable.
This memorable Kona luau also features island hula lesson and story telling, a scrumptious luau dinner and an entertaining show that tells the story of important historical events through music and dance. Immerse yourself in a piece of Hawaiian culture and tradition, and learn about the history of the old Hawaii.
Haleo Luau Highlights:
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons & story telling before dinner
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from the Islands
New Enhanced Safety Measures – The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering family style and plated meal service for our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours