Haleo Luau Ticket Reservations
Haleo Luau is closed as of May 1, 2021. However, to accommodate our guests who would love to experience a Hawaiian luau, additional nights have been added to our sister luau, the Island Breeze Luau, which takes place on the historic grounds of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona.
Haleo Luau invites you to experience a special evening in paradise. Haleo Luau brings to life the traditions and cultural practices of the old Hawaii, from the impressive torch lighting ceremony to the detailed history of Keauhou, your evening is sure to be memorable.
This memorable Kona luau also features island hula lesson and story telling, a scrumptious luau dinner and an entertaining show that tells the story of important historical events through music and dance. Immerse yourself in a piece of Hawaiian culture and tradition, and learn about the history of the old Hawaii.
Haleo Luau Highlights:
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons & story telling before dinner
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from the Islands
- Where and When:
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours