Haleo Luau - Questions and Answers
Wheel chair access? Yes.
Is alcohol served? Yes we have beer, wine, and Mai Tais.
What non alcoholic drinks do you have? Standard non alcoholic drinks.
I am a vegetarian with a nut allergy, can you accommodate me? Yes
What is your dress code? Casual.
What should I wear? Light cover up if you are susceptible to the cold.
Is it outside or inside? Outside.
Is there a dance/musical number? Yes.
Is transportation available? No.
Is there audience participation? Yes.
Does it have Tahitian dancers? Yes.
- All guests and staff must wear masks. Please wear your mask unless actively eating or drinking.
- Hand Sanitizing stations are available.
- All Staff are temperature checked before being their shift
- Tables are spaced to provide social distancing.
- Please maintain acceptable social distancing standards from other guests and whenever possible from staff.
- Ecolab Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant is used for disinfecting and cleaning all surfaces and high touch areas routinely
- All staff complete extra training on Covid19 safety, sanitation protocols, proper ppe use and new guest interaction to take into account Covid 19 precautions.